Университет Хоккайдо начинает программу студенческих обменов
Приглашаем к участию.
HUSTEP (Hokkaido University Short T erm Exchange Program)
2019 Spring Semester Course, and Special Audit Student (SAS) and Special Research Student (SRS). We hope some of your students might be interested in studying one semester or one year . Enclosed please find the application form and application guidelines.
HUSTEP 2019 Spring Semester Regarding the HUSTEP application forms and other required documents, you can download them from the HUSTEP website:
Pass word is required: hustep2019
The outline of HUSTEP 2019 Spring Semester Course is as follows:
- Period of Enrollment: April 1, 2019– August 31, 2019 (5 months)
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Admission notification: Mid December , 2018
- Program Features:
- Designed for undergraduate students both in Humanities and Science
- Courses in English (Japanese language ability is not required)
- Admission and tuition fee waiver
- Being eligible to apply for the Japan Student Service Organization (JASSO) scholarship if students participate in HUSTEP
- Important Details:
- Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL iBT 79 or
- Due to the capacity of the program, there is a screening process to select the participants. Not all students who apply will be accepted.
- Only a limited number of students can be nominated for the JASSO scholarship.
* If you have any questions, please contact Ms. NONAKA, an administrative coordinator of HUSTEP program at email@example.com.
Special Audit Student (SAS) / Special Research Student (SRS)
- Period of Enrollment:
(1 semester) April 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019
(1 year) April 1, 2019 – March 31, 2020
- Course Language: (SAS) mostly Japanese / (SRS) Japanese / English
- Nomination Deadline: October 9, 2018
- Application Deadline: November 9,2018
- Notes: This program requires nomination. Please find attached application sheet and send us back the completed sheet by the deadline above.
Application form will be provided based on the nomination
* If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Toko Kobayashi, an administrative coordinator of SAS/SRS at firstname.lastname@example.org.